Bersama ini Lowongan.Asia menyampaikan Lowongan Kerja Legal Administration di ZMG Indonesia, bagi yang berminat dengan Lowongan Kerja Legal Administration di ZMG Indonesia silahkan lihat informasi lowongan kerja di bawah ini:
Keterangan Lengkap Lowongan Kerja Legal Administration di ZMG Indonesia:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): reporting skill, legal research, legal litigation, legal administration, Client Relationship Management, Proficient in Ms. Office, Computer literacy
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (at law firm, PPAT, etc.)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Mega Kuningan,Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good English skill (fluent in speaking and decent in writing email, report, letter)
- Have the experience with government institutions
- Good communication, research, and negotiation skill
- Know the constitutional documents and general licenses for limited liability company in Indonesia, including foreign limited liability company
- Enhances attorney effectiveness by developing case information, evidence, and settlement options; tracking cases; supporting attorney’s trial proceedings.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Untuk melamar Lowongan Kerja Legal Administration di ZMG Indonesia, silahkan klik disini
Demikianlah informasi Lowongan Kerja Legal Administration di ZMG Indonesia kami sampaikan, semoga bermanfaat.